The main causes of hunger after eating and how to deal with it
Good day everyone! In our today’s articles, we will discuss and explain facts about the main causes of hunger after eating and how to deal with it. Also, we will find some patterns and look at those if we could fight against unpleasant sensations it triggers. It is relevant that we should talk about this because it gives discomfort to us in our daily life. So, without further ado, let’s go and get straight ahead of it.
You and I both know this kind of situation may always take place in our life because it is always related to the feeling of hunger. For all its insignificance, it still gives the feeling of wonder that keeps me say “is everything okay?” Keep on reading this article so we will know the importance of knowing to fight against hunger.
The content of the article:
Definition of hunger
Before we go further, we should first define the meaning of the term “hunger” so we could see it in a broader context. Basically, it is the feeling of being uncomfortable, weak, and irritable if you happened not to eat. This could always happen as long as food deprivation will dive into your body. We can say that we are hungry if you feel that your body keeps on sending signals to your brain saying that you must satisfy its voracity.
The mechanism of occurrence
Firstly, we will try to understand what the process of digestion is. If you try to derive a certain algorithm, then we get the following:
- In human blood, it contains substances that serve as an indicator for the quantitative filling of the body with certain nutrient compounds. If a certain amount of trace elements is reduced to a specific level, the human brain receives a command to do a response for the state of satiety of the body.
- Our brain sends a signal to the body that pertains to the lack of essential trace elements that we actually feel like a feeling of hunger or starvation.
- After we eat food, our brain will have a command response to replenish the body with trace elements so that hunger will interfere.
- If any of the important points are violated, there will be no pathological response that will suffice the feeling of hunger which may soon harmful to the human body.
Despite of its banality, our mankind as a whole should devise significant efforts to progress about this. So we say that if you feel too early to eat, do not hesitate and get some food that are available in the kitchen. We suggest you to do this because we want you to know that eating is necessary even if there is no urgent need.
Other reasons include:
- The decrease in the amount of glucose in the blood of a person due to the increased physical or psychological stress. It can also be the reason for having diabetes.
- When a dramatic change in your diet occurs
- Long staying on any diets. During this time, our body is in a constant state of stresses that switches to saving mode then saves energy. So if a person that when you return to your normal life, there is always a possibility to gain weight.
- Various stresses from personal habits and experiences
- Gender-related causes. For example, if a woman carries a baby in her womb, she always carries the baby all the time and shares the food with. In short, the mother is most likely to get hungry due to the effort manifested.
- Cause by the problems from the gastrointestinal tract. This can cause hunger because it gives an unpleasant state to a person.
Determining the main cause of your hunger is always a good thing for you getting equipped to fight it. The thing is, we say that you should not do any kind of self-medication rather contacting your medical specialist to consult with is much advisable. Your medical specialist will be the one to diagnose and prescribe appropriate medicine for you that suits your condition.
The diagnostics of your problem will probably depend on the obvious symptoms you feel. There are a number of typical diagnostic methods in determining the cause of your hunger. These include:
- Examination of the endocrine system of the body, to monitor the ongoing metabolic processes, and to determine the level of sugar in the blood.
- Immediately go to a nutritionist, he or she must help you to have your correct diet so you would not feel the unpleasant feeling again.
- It is better to have a consultation with a gynecologist.
- You can have a diagnosis with your intestinal microflora. The result that you can obtain from this will dictate if you should go to a gynecologist.
The term “treatment” is general in the sense that even in this kind of problem it should be applied. So, this will be medical or even practical attention given to a certain diagnosed person to put some particular substance, action, and techniques to relieve the pain.
After you have determined the reason why you still have a feeling of hunger after eating, you should adhere to a number of basic rules that will help you overcome such problem:
- Preventive treatment for the invasion of helminthic.
- Change your daily diet or the food choices to sweets and floury products with vegetables and fruits.
- Create an appropriate personal diet for yourself and stick to it as much as possible. This will make your body gradually get used to eating one at a time that will eventually not get you alarmed by saying that you are hungry.
- Try to normalize your psychological, do not do things that are very stressful. Make sure to be calm whenever you feel these problems.
- If you think that any of the above-mentioned points are insignificant, go to the nearest health practitioners then have yourself consulted for prescriptions.
In addition to the generally accepted recommendations, there are some points about folk remedies that you might be interested in couping with the hunger you face after a meal. By the way, it aims you to reduce your appetite. These are the points:
- Drink enough amount of water all throughout the day so you wouldn’t likely to feel it
- Tincture some parsley and mint. This has been considered as a wonderful treatment for hunger.
- Add a tablespoon of linseed oil then drink it before meals. It helps to suppress the feeling of hunger.
- Drink a glass of water daily
Most importantly, you should convince yourself to put “eating” onto the top of your life priorities. It is worth noting that eating healthy food will lead to an active lifestyle and worry no more about conflicts in your health. However, it takes quite some time for you to feel all the positive impacts of eating.
Hunger is the feeling of being weak, uncomfortable, and irritable. This could occur anywhere, and any time for different reasons. Such a problem is one problem in our daily life that is either just simple or detrimental to health.
However, hunger should always be considered as the top health priority although we know that our priorities are interchangeable. We could always have a choice to make it right. By avoiding this problem, there are some points that we have elaborated such as the causes, treatment, diagnostics, and others. It is good for you to know such points to ameliorate or even avoid the impact of being hungry.
Lastly, we could say that at all costs you should not be hungry. Always devise strategies to avoid it. Either by having frequent eating or keeping your entire self at minimal actions, movement, and thinking
The feeling of discomfort and weakening due to hunger makes us devote time to study and prevent such a problem. I want to tell you that you should have patience and the correct way of living for you not to occur anymore.
At this point, simply I just want to say goodbye. Make sure to subscribe so we can help you become healthy. We will appreciate it if you will share this article with your friends on social media. Keep in tune with more blogs and updates. Until next time. All the best!
- What immediate action I can do if feel hungry? – When you feel the hunger, you immediate eat food in just a little amount and make sure that it is not acidic and full of with plenty of calories. The fact behind eating in little amount is that your stomach would not get stressed when digesting.
- I always suffer from hunger because my appetite is low, so how could I increase it? Any simply tips? – 1.) Do not skip breakfast! Studies proved that having breakfast increase your thermogenesis effect which makes you burn calories and will increase your appetite. 2.) Lessen eating of food with too much fibers – it increase your feeling of fullness. 3.) Make your food attractive and full of fun – it could encourages your brain to eat food.