Squats for buttocks, the program for a month
Good day! Good evening! – whichever applies to your time zone. Welcome back to the blog, dear readers! Today’s subject is one for the ladies. But then, guys would find this interesting too. Today I am going to lay out for you a special 1-month squat program for buttocks enhancement.
A beautiful booty – something that any honest self-respecting lady wants, and something that any honest warm-blooded guy cannot get too much of. This exercise program will certainly benefit anyone out there, in one way or another.
So, it has already been proven that squats are the most effective exercise for training the glutes. Certainly, other exercises also target the buttocks, but they do not come close to how effective the good old squats are.
Apart from the squats, the following aspects will also be improved: carrying weights, shoulder strength, feet stance, and firmness of the glutes.
- Training program features
- Monthly glutes training program
Training program features
This program is special because it is just all squats but modified with additional movements or done with weights for higher efficiency.
For example, if you are a fitness beginner, before staring training program sessions, you normally need to spend some days for some minimum preparations for difficult exercises.
For this purpose, you usually resort to basic exercises we learned in P.E. (Physical Education) or gym classes at school. For example, these could be basic squats, wide squats, narrow squats, lunging in place, walking lunges, high jumps, or jump ropes.
Again, perform these basic exercises for several days as preparation for the program. Do them for 3-4 sets with 10 repetitions each. For the jump rope, spend about 5 to 7 minutes.
Another reason why this program is special is that it mostly uses general exercises, therefore not only engaging the butt but also the muscle legs – all working together. Does anyone want beautiful, proportioned, and firm legs? Get them here! All sexy legs and bottoms worked up together at the same time. All together making you more attractive.
Monthly glutes training program
While this was designed as a one-month program, it can be followed longer by gradually increasing weight loads. One month is the starting point. After that period, you will notice significant results. At that point, it is up to you to decide whether to continue or not.
Another modification to the program is the necessity for having a rest period to be able to achieve significant results. It should be at least 2 days (48 hours). Therefore, if you worked out on Monday, it’s better that you not do any buttocks training before Wednesday. You may take a longer break, but at least continue doing upper body training.
- Warm-ups, plus 10–15 normal squats.
- Squats with a bar (empty): 4 sets of 12 reps each.
- Squats in a Smith machine, feet facing forward (feet slightly ahead of the body): 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Squats with dumbbells, with a wide stance (5-7 kilograms dumbbells, between the legs, legs wide): 3 sets of 12 reps each.
- Jump squats (as high as possible): 2 sets of 10 reps each.
- Squats with a bar (loaded with weights of 50% bodyweight maximum): 4 sets of 3-4 reps.
- Jump squats: 4 to 12.
- Leg press (with a maximum weight of 30% of body weight): 4 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Leg extension machine: 3 sets of 8-10 reps each.
- Squats in a Smith machine (narrow stance, 15-25kg weights): 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Squats in a Smith machine (average stance, same weight) 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Squats in a Smith machine (wide stance, same weight): 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Squats in a Smith machine (narrow stance, legs forward, empty bar): 2 sets of 15 reps.
- Squats with dumbbells (5-7 kilos each): 4 sets of 12 reps.
- Jump squats with a back roll (squat, roll back, roll front, squat, jump): 3 sets of 1-12 reps.
- Dumbbell split-squat (long step forward with one foot, weights of 5-7 kg each): 3 sets of 8-10 reps per foot.
- Leg extension machine: 2 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Basic sit-ups: 4 sets of 20-25 reps.
3.Single-leg squats (can be done on a chair or seat, while holding onto something): 2 sets of 6-8 reps per leg.
- Side squats (side to side): 3 sets of 10 reps each.
- Jump rope: 10 minutes.
- Squats with bar (empty): 4 sets of 12-15 reps each.
- Negative sit-ups (slow roll back, pulling back up with partner assisting): 3 sets of 12 reps each.
- Squats with dumbbells (wide stance): 4 sets of 10 reps each.
- Basic squats: 2 sets of 20 reps each.
See also: We swing bottom at home correctly
At the end of the program, you go back again to the routine on Day 1. However, this time you step up the intensity by increasing the sets, reps, and/or weights used. Although most of the exercises are ideally performed in the gym or fitness club, you can certainly follow the program at home.
I hope you liked this article. If you have questions, comments, inputs, or relevant experiences, you can share them in the comments. If you want to help out a friend or loved ones to make him or her more fit and even “bootylicious”, share this on their social network pages.
Come on, subscribe to this blog for updates on new fitness programs, exercises, and other generally useful and relevant articles. That’s all for now. Stay healthy!
squats Smith machine
Questions and Answers:
Q: I think doing squats can take up a lot of energy. Is it really all worth it just for the glutes?
A: A nice firm shapely butt is quite a huge reward already for many people. But, as I mentioned above, the other exercises involved in the program can also target others like your core, the hamstrings, and the quads.
Q: I do free-weight squats. Isn’t that better than doing it with a Smith machine?
A: Free weight squats are awesome for leg muscles, but if the focus is more on the buttocks, then the Smith machine is the way to go.
Q: Can this squat program also help me lose weight?
A: Absolutely! You would be expending a significant amount of fat when you regularly do the exercise. That is why the buttocks and legs become shapely and firm.